The cover design of this beatific journal is a reproduction of a gold-tooled book binding created by the Henry T. Wood bindery of London in 1933. The Wood firm was known for its distinctive designs, as evidenced by the subtle symmetry and intricate details of this cover.
- Iridescent highlights and gold foil treatments light up the sun, planets, stars, borders, and other particulars against a background of cerulean blue.
- Embossing adds dimensional detailing, while a hubbed spine with gilded touches recalls tomes of old.
- Gilded page edging is a classic touch.
- An elegant ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- 160 lightly lined writing pages provide plenty of space in which to write favorite quotations, poems, and personal reflections.
- Acid-free, archival paper takes pen beautifully.
- Black elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
- Complementary interior endsheets.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/2'' high.