This 14 inch wok makes stir-frying quick and easy!
Lightweight by design, the Excellence Uncoated Carbon Steel 14 in. Wok features a flat bottom that ensures ease of use. The carbon steel wok is versatile enough to be the perfect fit for most stoves including the gas, electric and ceramic variety. The preferred selection from aspiring and expert chefs alike, uncoated woks are often celebrated for their ability to naturally bring about enhanced flavor while remaining incredibly resilient (designed to withstand the demands of high heat cooking without taking on physical damage). Stir-fry cooking is all about being quick, easy and healthy. This uncoated carbon steel wok provides everything you need to achieve these goals in the kitchen.
This wok can handle the heat
Comprised out of a sturdy 1.5 mm gauge (thickness) carbon steel, this uncoated wok offers great heat conduction, making it ideal for high heat and high speed cooking. This carbon steel wok features a rubber wood handle that ensures ease of use while providing an optimal balance that will discourage toppling. A helper handle has also been included to ease the process of lifting the wok off of hot surfaces. Ken Hom Carbon Steel Woks are suitable for use with metal utensils.
An easy to clean wok
The 14 in. wok is easy to clean by hand with hot water. Mild detergent can also be applied if desired. Remaining stubborn food can be left to soak for a few minutes. Avoid using any harsh scrubbing products as this may damage the wok. Thoroughly dry with a clean soft cloth when finished. The wooden handle has been crafted to ensure ease of use while offering a traditional sense of style. Finished with a clear lacquer, the handle is easy to clean and even easier to carry. The handle is secured tightly to the wok with multiple rivets, so you can be assured it won't become loose or wobbly over time. The large metal loop on the end allows for easy storage as you can simply hang up your wok when not in use.
Perfect for quick meals
The 14 in. wok has been designed with an ideal cooking capacity for 3 to 4 people. To begin cooking, place your wok on the center of an oven ring and then heat up gently with cooking oil. Once the oil is smoking hot, add your selected ingredients and begin cooking. As long as you keep stirring and the food is sizzling, the 14 in. wok will cook quickly and evenly.
- 14 in. uncoated carbon steel wok authentically designed for stir-frying at high temperatures
- Flat base ensures the wok is well-balanced so it doesn't topple over when set on oven
- Wok is suitable for cooking on gas, electric and ceramic ovens
- Comprised out of a sturdy 1.5 mm gauge carbon steel which offers great heat conduction
- Ideal for high heat, high speed cooking - essential elements for stir-frying
- Rubber wood handle is secured tightly with multiple rivets
- Additional helper handle provides extra support to lift off the hob
- Large metal loop at the end of the handle allows for easy storage
- Not suitable for the dishwasher. To clean, hand wash with hot water or mild detergent if desired