Cathy the Carrot is a veggie-shaped baby teether that will stimulate babies’ senses while soothing little gums. It is a chewable bracelet ready to be placed around babies’ wrist while teething on it all day long. Introduce kids into a healthy lifestyle from a young age! It will become little ones favorite teether, bath toy and sensory play toy.
This product is perfect as a baby teether, babies and kids toy, bath toy, for sensory play and decorative object. It is made following an artisanal, sustainable and eco-friendly process with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. As it is made all in one piece with no holes, it avoids the creation of bacteria inside. Hand painted with natural pigments one by one, so there are no two alike!
The carrot is rich in beta-carotene and will make your kids love Vitamin A!
Introduce your baby into a healthy lifestyle from a young age with CATHY THE CARROT.
- No Holes = No Mold
- Made from 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes
- Ecological, biodegradable, and eco-friendly
- Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free
- Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew
- Designed in Barcelona
- Due to the use of natural rubber, there may be minor variations in color and shape
- Made in Morocco