O U R R E S P O N S E T O C O V I D - 1 9HERE ARE THE STEPS WE ARE TAKING TO PROTECT OUR CUSTOMERS AND ASSOCIATES:
IN OUR STORES
- Cleaning commonly used areas more often, including checkout registers, credit card terminals and cleaning shelves when restocking products.
- Sanitizing restrooms more frequently; restocking with necessary supplies.
- Adding extra hand sanitizer at checkout registers.
- Wiping down surfaces, dressing rooms, baskets and equipment frequently.
- Keeping our doors open to let in fresh air, minimizing a high contact area.
- Partnering with our suppliers to replenish high-demand preparedness products.
- Encouraging associates to closely monitor their health and well-being.
- Providing hand sanitizer and tissues in break rooms and meeting rooms.
- Asking our associates to stay home if they, or someone in their household, are sick.
- Providing Employees PTO and Paid Sick Leave.
- Requiring and supplying employees with masks and gloves to minimize risk.
- Encouraging our customers to follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Strongly encourage patrons to wear masks, helping protect the vulnerable population.
- Eliminated the need to sign for credit transactions, removing any other point of contact. In addition, employees will encourage patrons to use ApplePay, AndroidPay, and/or GooglePay at check out.
- Steaming and monitoring dressing rooms between customer visits. Any clothing items that have been tried on will be removed from the sales floor until steamed for sanitation.
In everything we do, we are guided by our Mission, Vision and Values: we bond with our customers and our associates. We strive to make decisions that balance the safety of our associates with our commitments to our customers and communities.