It’s that time of year, friends! It’s inventory time at the Paddington Family of Stores!
“What does inventory entail?”- you may be wondering. Well, simply put, we will be counting the entire store floor by floor, display by display. When we finish the counting (and no one said we were neat while doing it!), we clean the store top to bottom and then put the product back on the shelves neatly and thoughtfully.
From there, Pam and Kelly lead our our associates and buyers as we have a fresh canvas- we start to put the “bones” of new displays together to make us look fresh and new for the new year. I wonder what the front window will look like next!
As we put the stores back together again, we keep in mind that several of our buyers will accompany Pam and Kelly on various buying trips this month. They have an exhausting schedule of Gift and Trade Shows to attend and always come back with new and exciting ideas, products, event ideas, display ideas and so much more! We will start seeing new product as soon as February. I wonder what new and exciting things they will find and what wonderful ideas hey will come up with next!
For the next week we will have different hours to reflect our inventory schedule:
- Monday and Tuesday, January 6th and 7th– All of Paddington Station will be CLOSED.
- Inspired By Oregon will be OPEN from 9:30am-5pm
- The Paddington Jewel Box will be OPEN from 10am-6pm.
- Paddington Express will be OPEN from 10am-6pm.
- Wednesday, January 8th– Inspired By Oregon will be CLOSED.
- Paddington Station will be OPEN from 9:30am to 8pm
- The Paddington Jewel Box will be OPEN from 10am – 6pm.
- Paddington Express will be OPEN from 10am – 6pm.
- Thursday, January 9th– The Paddington Jewel Box and Paddington Express will be CLOSED.
- Paddington Station and Inspired By Oregon will be OPEN from 9:30-8pm.
- Friday, January 10th– All three locations returns to the normal operating times and hours.
We thank you ahead of time for your patience as we embark on our inventory journey!