It’s that time of year, friends! It’s inventory time at the Paddington Family of Stores!
“What does inventory entail?”- you may be wondering. Well, simply put, we will be counting the entire store floor by floor, display by display. When we finish the counting (and no one said we were neat while doing it!), we clean the store top to bottom and then put the product back on the shelves neatly and thoughtfully.
From there, our display team leads our associates and buyers as we have a fresh canvas- we start to put the “bones” of new displays together to make us look fresh and new for the new year. Valentines items and displays will start to take shape any day now!!!!
As we put the stores back together again, we keep in mind that several of our buyers will accompany Pam on various buying trips this month. Pam has an exhausting schedule of Gift and Trade Shows to attend. She and the buyers always come back with new and exciting ideas, products, event ideas, display ideas and so much more! We will start seeing new product as soon as February and all through the new year. I wonder what new and exciting things they will find and what wonderful ideas she and our display team will come up with next!
For the next week we will have different hours to reflect our inventory schedule:
- Tuesday, January 2nd– Paddington’s Mezzanine and Inspired By Oregon will be CLOSED. Paddington’s Main Floor and Lower Level and Jewel Box will be OPEN from 10-5:30.
- Wednesday, January 3rd– All of Paddington Station will be CLOSED. Inspired By Oregon will be OPEN from 9:30-5 and Jewel Box will be OPEN from 10-8pm.
- Thursday, January 4th– All of Paddington Station will be CLOSED. Inspired By Oregon will be OPEN from 9:30-5 and Jewel Box will be OPEN from 10-8pm.
- Friday, January 5th– Jewel Box will be CLOSED. Paddington Station and Inspired By Oregon will be OPEN from 9:30-8pm.
- Saturday, January 6th– Everyone returns to the normal operating times and hours.
We thank you ahead of time for your patience as we embark on our inventory journey!