The Ultimate Waffle Sundae
- 2 Waffles; prepared and cooked with our Chefs Choice Waffle Maker
- Creamy peanut butter
- Dundee Orchards Chocolate Marionberry Hazelnut Butter
- Several scoops of your favorite ice cream
- Branson's Chocolates Chocolate Sauce
- Whipped cream which you can make fresh with our ISI Whipped Cream Maker
- Nuts of any kind
- Wilton Sprinkles
- chocolate wafer sticks or any cookie
Prepare your waffles according to box directions or make them homemade from the link provided. Allow to cool.
To assemble: plate your first waffle. Slather on peanut butter and then some Dundee Orchards Chocolate Marionberry Hazelnut Butter. Repeat with second waffle. Add the ice cream scoops and then go crazy with all of the toppings. Place additional fruit on the side if desired. Enjoy.
image and recipe provided by hipfoodiemom.com