Marionberry Orange Lemon Scones
Serving: 12 Scones
1 package of Gloria's Marionberry Orange Lemon Scone Mix
3/4 cup of water
- Place 3/4 cup of water in a medium bowl
- Add contents of package and mix until well blended
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface
- Knead 5 times folding dough into 3 balls
- With a sharp floured knife cut 4 scone wedges from each of the balls of dough
- Place on greased baking sheet or silicone baking mat
- Bake at 425 degrees for 8-10 min
- Variation: brush scones with egg wash before baking for a golden finish
Paired with our Chocolate Marionberry Hazelnut Butter drizzled on top or to dunk in, this is a decadent crowd pleaser and really quick and easy!
All items featured are made in Oregon by Gloria's Gourmet and Dundee Orchards!
You can also use our NordicWare Scone & Cornbread Pan for easy shaping!